EarthTeam Resources provide tools and solutions supporting Planetary Health, a comprehensive approach that simultaneously protects people, animals and ecosystems through an integrated 3-pillar approach:
· Wildlife Protection (stopping poaching and stopping demand);
· Habitat Protection (safeguarding our common natural home):
· Regenerative Agriculture (feeding and clothing our planet sustainably).
Each of these elements is driven by, and benefits, people. They help PREVENT disasters that negatively impact people, animals, ecosystems and economies. EarthTeam can help anyone share, learn, and act. On this solutions hub you will find effective practices, training courses, lessons learned, fellow protectors, potential supporters, and more.
Specifically, EarthTeam resources feature:
- Model Projects designed for scale (add your own)
- Tools, such as free apps and manuals
- Strategic Roadmaps
- Training Courses (online and offline)
- Video Testimonials and Podcast Discussions
- Profiles of Protectors (add your own)
While our environmental crises are all connected, some may wish to explore specific efforts to mitigate global warming, or reversing species and biodiversity loss, or promoting and scaling regenerative farming. So we have divided the site into the three Planetary Health elements:
Animals: Wildlife Protection
People: Regenerative Agriculture
Home: Habitat Protection